Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
SSH inactivity timeout

Thread: SSH inactivity timeout

Mentor

SSH inactivity timeout

Does anyone know how to change (or disable) the inactivity time period after SSH automatically logs you out? I'm not even sure if this should be done on the client or the server side.

Good Guru

Re:SSH inactivity timeout

[quote author=cloverm link=board=4;threadid=6585;start=0#61944 date=1047663775]
    Does anyone know how to change (or disable) the inactivity time period after SSH automatically logs you out?[/quote]
    Hmmm .. Is SSH do that?? I'm not even sure since all the SSH servers that I've dealt with are all like there as long as I've the client running ........ FTPs are different story though.
    I'm not even sure if this should be done on the client or the server side.
    My SSH server do not have the config for this option. All it has is log in time out ( while authentication ) or key re-generation time ( so that the encyption key will change every specific time )
    :-\