Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Linux to the rescue!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Linux to the rescue!

Mentor

Linux to the rescue!

Linus is heading south!

http://www.linux.net/exitframes.php?...tag%3Dnefd.top

beezlebubsbum, we all expect you to get his autograph and maybe a hat or two.

I have heard that Linus plans a Linux distro just for lawyers,
    it will be called m$XP

Fatal Error, the way you phrased that (Linus is heading south) I thought you meant he was finally losing his mind. I mean...who among us could swim through that much C++ code for that many years and stay entirely sane? And, for god's sake, he's a FINN!! (Janne, comments?)

Advisor
    who among us could swim through that much C++ code for that many years and stay entirely sane?
    none. that's why the kernel is written in C _not_ C++ ;p

I thought Linus has already been and gone? I heard he was down here, but only by the time he left. Also, it was in another state, and I don't have the resources or time to go and see him. Last time he was here, they dunked him in a giant bucket for $3500 for charity. :w00t:
    My Website:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Website Uptime:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Server Specs: AMD Athlon X2 3800+, 2gb DDR2 RAM, 1.5TB HDD, Ubuntu 9.10
    My Gaming PC: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93ghz, 4gb DDR2 RAM, 9800GTX+

If you are a Finn you don't have to worry about losing your mind. It's too late already. :lol:

When you said he was a Finn, do you mean he is from Finland? I didn't think anyone lived in Finland...
    My Website:

My Website Uptime:

My Server Specs: AMD Athlon X2 3800+, 2gb DDR2 RAM, 1.5TB HDD, Ubuntu 9.10
    My Gaming PC: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93ghz, 4gb DDR2 RAM, 9800GTX+

Screw you guys, I'm going home </Cartman voice>

Esp. beezlebubsbum :P

beezlebubsbum, there are literally *dozens and dozens* of people who live in Finland. If memory serves (this is from my year in England where my best mate was from Helsinki...):

1. They can drink vodka like the rest of us drink water.
    2. They loves them some metal.
    3. In terms of physical stature, they're kind of viking + mongol warrior.
    4. Apparently, some are fans of open source software.
    5. They have a neat language unrelated to anything indo-european. Even learning how to say "train station" takes 10 minutes for your average english speaker (it's "rootateyasama"...sorry about the spelling, Janne.)

Mentor
    K...........9,
    *dozens and dozens*? Please control you use of hyperbole, we all know full well that there are a few Finns but nothing so grand as dozens.

Advisor
    the finns are also mad that the swedes invented the suana before them