Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Iraq - Page 16
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Iraq

Re:Iraq

[quote author=sarah31 link=board=14;threadid=6554;start=120#62472 date=1048270619]
    Rick, I understand that you can't make an intelligent reponse without resorting to namecalling.

Why would I have to be in San Francisco? Please enlighten me. Why am I a treehugger? Why would I want to be arrested? Should I be arrested for believeing war is bad?

Am I the only one who has the feeling Rick does not play well with others? Will PBHarris have to be around each time he posts, to edit his posts?

Rick, I suggest that, if you can't control what you say, you stay on High onLinux.
    cripes linux is about choice it is a miracle that rick420 even uses it his attitude is much more suited to windows.

until rick420 showed up this was a very interesting thread. rick's behavior reminds me very much of someone he so hates and another person whom exterminated 6 miilion people in ww2.

it is indeed a thin line that divides the normal folks from the nutbar fanatics.

BTW rick420 who is the next country on your target?
    [/quote]

Why do my views scare you people? What is it only an interesting thread when you foreigners come in here and bash America and whine about war? Not fun to read the truth huh?

PBHarris -> hey sorry man, i didnt know i was name calling by saying they are treehuggers, i consider name calling more along the lines of: whore, homo, dumbass = things like these. I will refrain from calling them names from now on bro =)

Trickster -> shutup. Do you even read the posts, or just the fact i said you were a treehugger? The post is nothign about bashing or name calling and none of my posts have been. They all had valid points. That seems to be your only argument to my points, is that I am unintelligent.....

BurntAsh -> Thank you! Finally someone here with common sense not on some world peace kick. North Korea should definetly be next, why even bring the troops home yet is what I say, go over there and take care of those idiots while we're at it.

Good Guru

BTW rick420 who is the next country on your target?
    Iran then Syria.

N.Korea is a bad JuJu, but is a monor issue when compared to the mess in the M.E. N.K. will build nukes for the sole purpose of selling it for food. So in theory, we could just purchase the warheads from him and the problem is over (not a viable solution really, but read on). Iran and Syria are not the types to be bought off. They will even one up Il-Jong, and give the weapons to terrorists that can sneak into the area that is to be destroyed (USA, Israel) and activate the device.

N.K is more about money than anything. The guy ahs a piss broke nation, full of hungry piss broke citizens, and realizes that #1 on his list is a method to generate revenue. That means selling nukes off for a billion bones each. Ethical, no. But someone that can be dealt with much easier than these retards in the M.E. They cannot understand reason, and give their kin a bad name.

IMHO, I think SH was just the stop 2 on the bus route to FuckAlQaeda. Afghanistan had the most direct ties, with SH being in there too, and becoming too much of a threat. Iran is starting to give me the willies. If you had paid attention to them, they are not a freindly govt, and have had nukes for years now.

well my hands are sore (no Jokes on that one ..) from some work I had started this morning, so the lecture will continue re: Syria and other bad guys in the world.

Good Guru

[quote author=BurntAsh link=board=14;threadid=6554;start=150#62482 date=1048272206]

[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA

Nice ;D My thoughts exactly HAHAHA ;D

http://www.linuxjunior.org/yabbse/in...;threadid=4845

I petition to the forum's moderators that both Tully's and Rick's posts be examined against the Code of Conduct, specifically on the harrasing and trolling.

"*trolling: posting remarks intended to anger another poster and or start an argument or flame war."

I thought youd like it

Associate

Cry me a river
    This thread is full of blithering idiots I figured I would just add to the pool of degradation.
    Kiss my ass commie

Edit :: come on now ... This is the off topic area, and people should come in here not to mudsling. Smoke a camel/joint , drink a cofee/beer/jolt/Dew. Relax and enjoy the show (literally).

[me=BurntAsh]grabs his watergun supersoaker in case of a flamewar[/me]

Good Guru

God I need beer ... And I thought I could give up typing for a while ....

Jimmy !! Jimmy Beam !!

Mentor

I think I've been very patient. But if some members cannot express their opinion without name calling, I won't let this thread going on. If you want to continue, take it to the off-topic forum. Case closed.