As pbharris said, goto your cdrom drive and in /images are all of your images. Here is a snippet of what the install.txt file has to say :
[schotty@wildturkey schotty]$ cd /mnt/dvd
[schotty@wildturkey dvd]$ ls
autorun.inf images/ isolinux/ misc/ tutorial/
COPYING index.htm LICENSE.txt pkg-9.0-Dolphin-i586.idx VERSION
doc/ install.htm live_update* README.txt
dosutils/ INSTALL.txt Mandrake/ RPM-GPG-KEYS
[schotty@wildturkey dvd]$ ls images/
alternatives/ cdrom.img MD5SUM network.img pcmcia.img usb.img
blank.img hd.img memtest-x86.bin other.img README
3. Make a boot floppy with Windows
If your computer cannot boot from the CDROM and previous methods do
not work, you must make a boot floppy under Windows as follows:
* insert the CDROM, then open the icon "My Computer", right click on
the CDROM drive icon and select "Open"
* go into the "dosutils" directory and double-click on the
* insert a blank floppy in the floppy drive
* select "D:\images\cdrom.img" in the "Image File" field (assuming
that your CDROM drive is "D:", otherwise replace "D:" as needed)
* select "A:" in the "Floppy Drive" field then click on "Write".
To begin the installation:
* insert the CDROM in the drive, as well as the boot floppy, then
* restart the computer.