Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Everyone still crunching? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Everyone still crunching?

Re:Everyone still crunching?

[quote author=Tyr_7BE link=board=22;threadid=6527;start=0#61508 date=1047061859]
    Yeah I support F@H moreso than G@H. MOST of the human genome has been mapped. We just don't know what the hell it means. I believe it's more important to study what we have rather than trying to complete what remains. Anyways since LJR was a G@H team I've been submitting anonymous stats to F@H. It's not the score that's important...it's the data you crunch.
    [/quote]

Yeah I totally agree that the science is what is important! I guess I wasn't sure if LJr had collectively moved to a DC project and I missed it or something. But rock on everyone and keep doing whatever it is your doing!!

Good Guru

[quote author=pbharris link=board=22;threadid=6527;start=0#61546 date=1047099961]
    well i installed folding at home and it is going along with seti. g@h was not working...
    [/quote]
    If you have FAH client but do the team number as before, it should crunch the GAH work units only.

I'm also still going.

[quote author=Compunuts link=board=22;threadid=6527;start=0#61556 date=1047141070]
    [quote author=pbharris link=board=22;threadid=6527;start=0#61546 date=1047099961]
    well i installed folding at home and it is going along with seti. g@h was not working...
    [/quote]

hey thanks compunuts! i was worried about that.[/quote]

Advisor

Just wanted to let you guys know, I'm still alive, and all my boxes are crunching.... Eventho I'm not maintaining any of them at the moment.. (you gotta love the people who never change root password)

good to see ya redhead!

I would just like to say Crunch on to every one who is crunching! I love to see the weekly average hit the thousand mark!