Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

dating hackers - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: dating hackers

Re:dating hackers

refuse to believe?... :P in favor of a picture? sorry...the only ones available are one of me as a very small baby, and a really bad one gorn has. neither of which would reveal much of my current appearance.

perhaps you shall have to either use your imagination, ask someone who's seen me...orrr...i dunno. something else fun. but yeah...opinions may be biased.

and trickster, you could not even /begin/ to try to take me away (no offense or anything, i am sure ya wouldn't want to anyway). i am madly in love with gorn.

the picture idea is proprosed to /every/ girl on these forums. it never works.

what she looks like? shes beautiful.

can you take her away? no!

and cj, she said that the guy you were talking to looks like a girl from her school (i think it was the hair)

Oh well, it was worth a shot.

[quote author=gorn link=board=14;threadid=6486;start=30#61548 date=1047103738]

and cj, she said that the guy you were talking to looks like a girl from her school (i think it was the hair)
    [/quote]
    hehe, ya, that was seth, the freshman hippie
    -CJ

it wasn't just the long hair, he had a somewhat girl-like face too, mmm...or perhaps the girl at my school has a somewhat guy-like face. eh...

[quote author=cj171 link=board=14;threadid=6486;start=30#61563 date=1047146945]
    [quote author=gorn link=board=14;threadid=6486;start=30#61548 date=1047103738]

[/quote]
    hehe, ya, that was seth, the freshman hippie
    -CJ
    [/quote]

What's wrong with being a hippie - it sure beats yuppie greed.

[quote author=cj171 link=board=14;threadid=6486;start=0#61526 date=1047080857]
    believe me, not only have i talked to her before, i even saw her walking with gorn today
    -CJ
    [/quote]

How much is he paying you?

[whispers] Gorn, e-mail me. You can buy me over for cheap.

[me=Commie Treehugger]cheers for pictures of Gorn and this mystery woman of his...[/me]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

how is she a mystery woman? you don't even know that /i/ exists. maybe she only created me to make you guys think she had a boyfriend and really i'm the phony one not her.

'Tswhy they call you gorn...