Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Riddle for you all

Riddle for you all

You throw away the outside and cook the inside.
    Then you eat the inside and throw away the inside.
    What are you eating?

Re:Riddle for you all

a cob of corn.

Very good

Do you know any good* riddles?
    *(read: hard)

LOL! nope.

the kids have some good ones.

boom boom aint it great to be crazy?
    last night i had the strangest dream
    a nine pound marshmellow my mommy gave me
    when i woke up i knew soemthing was wrong
    i looked all around and saw my pillow was gone.

a man wakes up in a brick room with no windows or doors, and all he has is a lamp, a board, and a saw, how does he get out? =P

He saws the board in half, then puts the halfs together, then he has a hole (whole) and climbs out.. what is the lamp for?

These are extreamly simple riddles but what the heck ...

1.) What do you call a man with no arms and no legs at your front door?

2.) What do you call a man with no arms and no legs drowning in the ocean?

3.) What is greater than God. More evil than the Devil. The poor have it. The rich don't need it. And if you eat it, you'll die?

4.) There was a legend that there existed two tribes that looked exactly alike, lived in two different places and one tribe told the truth and one told lies. The tribe that told the truth had a great treasure to anyone who would or could drop by... One day a hiker was looking for the famous tribes and came across a fork in the road. Out appeared two people from the two different tribes on each side. With only asking the same one question to each person (knowing that one lies and one tells the truth) he found the right tribe and found the treasure. What question did he ask?

Man I actually know some of these.
    [quote author=Ashcrow link=board=17;threadid=6462;start=0#60961 date=1046376642]
    1.) What do you call a man with no arms and no legs at your front door?[/quote]
    Matt

[quote author=Ashcrow link=board=17;threadid=6462;start=0#60961 date=1046376642]
    2.) What do you call a man with no arms and no legs drowning in the ocean?[/quote]
    Bob

3.) What is greater than God. More evil than the Devil. The poor have it. The rich don't need it. And if you eat it, you'll die? [/quote]
    Don't know this one.

4.) There was a legend that there existed two tribes that looked exactly alike, lived in two different places and one tribe told the truth and one told lies. The tribe that told the truth had a great treasure to anyone who would or could drop by... One day a hiker was looking for the famous tribes and came across a fork in the road. Out appeared two people from the two different tribes on each side. With only asking the same one question to each person (knowing that one lies and one tells the truth) he found the right tribe and found the treasure. What question did he ask?
    [/quote]
    He could ask them:
    What would the person from the other tribe say is the correct way to the tribe with the treasure, and then choose the opposite way that they said.

Anybody know the third one? Also I am sure there are more answers to the last one.

Mentor

[quote author=Ashcrow link=board=17;threadid=6462;start=#60961 date=1046376642]
    3.) What is greater than God. More evil than the Devil. The poor have it. The rich don't need it. And if you eat it, you'll die?
    [/quote]
    Nothing ...

[quote author=cloverm link=board=17;threadid=6462;start=0#60963 date=1046377336]
    [quote author=Ashcrow link=board=17;threadid=6462;start=#60961 date=1046376642]
    [/quote]
    Nothing ...
    [/quote]

Ah-Ha. I see. I don't thin k that I would have gotten that one.