Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Facial hair and what to do with it

Kind Mastermind

Re:Facial hair and what to do with it

[quote author=cloverm link=board=14;threadid=6457;start=0#61167 date=1046663654]
    I just saw ZZ Top on Country Music Television (!). They still have that beard going. Looks kinda cool. Makes me wanna have it ... ;D
    [/quote]

[sigh]Man, I miss CMT.[/sigh]

[quote author=cloverm link=board=14;threadid=6457;start=0#61167 date=1046663654]
    I just saw ZZ Top on Country Music Television (!). They still have that beard going. Looks kinda cool. Makes me wanna have it ... ;D
    [/quote]Having had that type of beard, you really learn NOT to toss and turn in your sleep; ripping a handful of beard out in the middle of a nice dream kinda spoils the effect. Also, NEVER let an angry woman get her hands on it; you'll wish you were dead!

[quote author=Izan Seth link=board=14;threadid=6457;start=0#60934 date=1046353353]
    I have pretty sensitive skin so when I shave more than like 3 times a week my face get ALL cut up and broken out and razor burnt. So I only shave about twice a week.
    [/quote]

Yeah I hear ya there. My neck's TERRIBLE for that. Seems to be alright if I shave every three days or so (longer hair seems to come off a lot easier), but if the razor really rubs against the skin it looks like some sort of tropical rash.

Good Guru

[quote author=Bullgooseloony link=board=14;threadid=6457;start=30#61191 date=1046707024]
    Also, NEVER let an angry woman get her hands on it; you'll wish you were dead!
    [/quote]

That and ear piercings. Fights go bad when you have one or the other.... or worse -- BOTH !!

I dont have a piercing, nor a long enough beard anymore for these to affect me. The beard was from failing to forsee the future. The lack of piercings -- a good frind nearly lost his ear in a fight. To say ripped out is a severe understatement.