Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The "Crap this sucks" Thread

Re:The "Crap this sucks" Thread

Crap, this sucks:

I was happy on Saturday morning, because after paying my bills, I had some extra money left.
    My car's steering wheel was vibrating. I took my car to the shop to change the front tires. Turns out they had to do brake work, shocks, struts, bushings and tires. It was more than $1200. I had them do only part of the brake work and the tires. $500.
    Now I am broke, and when I get paid in the next two weeks, my money goes to fixing the rest. :'(

My new job... I get paid to do work that other people don't have "time" to do. I actually had someone tell me that to stuff envelopes for them cuz it wasn't "a good use of her time" but apparently it was a good use of MY time!! Oh and an intraverted computer guy being the greeter at a department at a university, something not quite right about that!
    Find yourself lucky. I'm working as a Admin/Tech as a 2nd job, which around here would be about a $23/hour job, and I get paid $0/hour. >

2nd rant:

Gawd I hate this area! After flashing the Business Week with the title "The Linux Uprising", pointing out that our County office switched to Linux, and that there is a demand for Linux professional, my job still doesn't want to incorperate Linux since they think there isn't enough "Demand". Like they need more $$$ to run it? Geez they just bought 14 new gateway 2.4GHz PC's. Don't tell me they can't afford that $0/hour wage for me to install Linux on them. This really sucks! > > > >

crap this sucks

i have no job, i quit my job over a month ago, i sent out resumes and nobody calls me back, probably cause my resume and cover letters suck

and i am to lazy to go the temp agency, was supposed to go for like 3 weeks but never do, was going to go today, but nah
    , maybe i will go tommorow

crap this sucks:
    My boss at one of my part time jobs is an alchohalic and can never do anything one time leaving me out to dry about 50% of the time without pay.

Paying $50 for a modchip for my PS2 and having no one to do it for me, that sucks. Also having a piece of shit car sitting outside that is actually COSTING you money to sell....

Paying $50 for a modchip for my PS2 and having no one to do it for me, that sucks.
    Ahh hell. Find some people that haven't had trouble with that chip and PS2 DVDs, and I'll put mine in. ;D

Kind Mastermind

[quote author=pbharris link=board=17;threadid=6456;start=0#60852 date=1046238862]
    stryder - good luck, best wishes and hopefully time will fly for you in S. Korea
    [/quote]

Thanks, I hope so. I'm hoping to get refocused once I get there (I've been making so many excuses about finishing my degree that my wife is starting to get pissed off at me. So, I will try to focus on getting the classes in).

Cheers

Advisor

My stereo broke The CD changer died, now it's off being repaired which means no music for probably over a week. And to top it off, I'm broke and don't really know how I'm going to pay for the repairs anyways....will probably have to use the bank of mom :-\

Mentor

[quote author=PK link=board=17;threadid=6456;start=#61045 date=1046489252]
    My stereo broke The CD changer died, now it's off being repaired which means no music for probably over a week. And to top it off, I'm broke and don't really know how I'm going to pay for the repairs anyways....will probably have to use the bank of mom :-\
    [/quote]

Hehe... Moms are cool. They let you use their bank. Hehe...

My ex is pregnant, and we wuz each others first, and the father is some druggie thats like 16, and already gave up his parental rights.. that and I'm on probation and I'm not allowed to talk to her.... yea.. that all kind of sucks