Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

monmotha firewall

Thread: monmotha firewall

monmotha firewall

ok, everytime I try to execute monmotha's firewall, I get a unexpected end of script error which is pointed to line 752. Line 752 is the last line of the script. Ive done everything i can think of to this file. ANy ideas?

10Ded

Re:monmotha firewall

As an update, congrats to 10ded who figured out his problem and got his firewall up and running. cheers dude ;D

Re:monmotha firewall

ok, I went thru the script after receiving all this errors, and decided that i should download the latest and greatest and see how that works. Got the same errors after all and decided "what the hell, lets look at the script itself". SO, I noticed that at the very end of the script that there was an open echo statement. I deleted the offending echo and viola!!! it works.
    And their was much rejoicing. (yahahhhhhhh)
    "LET THEM EAT SPAM"
    10Ded