Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Did YOU get deleted from JLC (aka the ex LNO)

Thread: Did YOU get deleted from JLC (aka the ex LNO)

Did YOU get deleted from JLC (aka the ex LNO)

I found mine had been deleted, per my very polite request

Like i care anyway, just curious to see who else was.

Re:Did YOU get deleted from JLC (aka the ex LNO)

mine is still there, although at one time i had over 2k posts and now it shows me at 500 soemthing...

Yup. Mine's gone. I mailed the admin asking him to remove my account entirely...

Mine still there but why are they deleting people?

Good Guru

No idea. Really don't care. The other linux place I will ever hit is linuxorbit. Else it is app scpeific boards like the gnome-users or Transgaming.

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

No.

Good Guru

The only non LJR linux site that I reccomend very highly (no offense HOL guys) is linuxorbit. GonzoJohn is a cool guy, and runs a really nice forum. Kinda reminds me of Cloverm. Over at LNO, I was getting really sick and tired with alot of the users there and elitist attitudes. If I needed that, I would act like a prick at some OpenBSD forum and let the flames burn me hard.

Needless to say its been almost 2 years since I have visited last, and another 2 may pass before I actually give a shit.

there's also www.linuxquestions.org

/* dodges punches */

[me=BigFatJoe]goes to check out linuxOrbit.[/me]

Advisor

Yes, i got deleted a LONG time ago, okay so like...a year or so ago, when they started to get back on their feet after sensei left....but by that point i was an LJR whore

[quote author=BigFatJoe link=board=14;threadid=6393;start=0#60372 date=1045624266]
    there's also www.linuxquestions.org

/* dodges punches */

[me=BigFatJoe]goes to check out linuxOrbit.[/me]
    [/quote]

ah man - that is a very good site. jeramy does a great job there. no need to throw a punch. i am sure most of us are here to help the new guy and hang out on a cool board.

and schotty - i second that! LinuxOrbit is very cool.