Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Dumb, dumb end user pics

Thread: Dumb, dumb end user pics

Dumb, dumb end user pics

Has anyone seen this or is it old stuff. Eaither way, it cracked me up

http://sct.staghosting.com/sct024.html

Thanks to 10Dedfish for the link to antionline

Re:Dumb, dumb end user pics

thanks Tolstoy!!

f'in funny!!

Good Guru

Okay crack dealer. You got me hooked. I want more ;D Need to laff at the morons' deeds.

OH MY GOD... those pictures reminds me of my mothers fight with her computer...

Parents and computers just don't mix.

http://sct.staghosting.com/sct003.html

used once then whys the autoexec.bat still there to find?

Advisor

lol, that brings a (bigger) smile to my day ;D

[quote author=gorn link=board=14;threadid=6419;start=0#60627 date=1045974922]
    http://sct.staghosting.com/sct003.html

used once then whys the autoexec.bat still there to find?
    [/quote]

Well Windows 9x actually has two autoexec.bat files. One is for Windows mode. (It's called autoexec.win when booted to Dos.) The other is for Dos. (I can't remember what it's called but it's something different when in Windows mode.) So if it was the Dos version, then it's likely it was never used as people don't boot to Dos often.