Thread: New thought on Mandrake's position

New thought on Mandrake's position

I was just at Mandrake's homepage. Now something caught my eye. They've had that reference near the top of their stock price. Since their bankruptcy protection does that mean their stock is no longer traded/listed. Because their stock price listing is now 0euros. Or is it just that the link isn't being maintained.

Reason I ask that last one is I was frequenting the Mandrake Forum while I was a mandrake user but for the past two weeks I haven't seen any new posts on the Mandrake Forum site. I know they wanted to integrate with the MandrakeClub but I haven't seen that happen. To be honest I haven't seen much real activity aside from the news listings at the bottom of Mandrake's home page (don't frequent MandrakeClub) So I'm wondering are they now just focusing on getting 9.1 out? And not worrying about the websites?

Re:New thought on Mandrake's position

I belive that when you file your assets are froze including stocks though I could be wrong. I have seen movement inside Mandrake, but not as much as I have in the past. They have posted news just 8 days ago on which shows they are not giving up. They really should have never got into this position ... they should have stayed private and kept their 'No Suits' policy as it made them profitable ...