Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

i want a hardware pci 56k modem

Thread: i want a hardware pci 56k modem

i want a hardware pci 56k modem

will buy or have interesting and unusual tradez
    e me!

Re:i want a hardware pci 56k modem

I have an Intel HaM Modem, not quite a hardware modem, but not quite a winmodem either, I had it working under linux for awhile, untill I got the Connexant Drivers to work for my other modem.

I've got a Creative PCI modem. It's sudo hardware, not quite software either. Might work, I never tried it in Linux.

the only fully hardware PCI 56k that I know of is a US Robotics, you should check their site out... I've been looking for any kind of hardware 56k myself, I have a 28.8, with no power adapter, so I can't currently use it... :P

Good Guru

Where are you from? I have an extra USR power adapter.

Ontario Canada, how much do you think the shipping on that would be?

Good Guru

xshant be too bad. I sent an assload of CDRoms to a friend in canada a ew years back and that was 25 bucks. (50 CD's with jdewel cases)

Have a Broadxent v.92 56K that is suppose to be a hardware modem, that is still wrapped. Willing to sell. Lemme know if it is for sure hardware based.