Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Sin for Linux, from Hyperion

Thread: Sin for Linux, from Hyperion

Good Guru

Sin for Linux, from Hyperion

Okay I odered 3 weeks ago Sin and Shogo from TuxGames. Shogo had a code, Sin didnt come with shit. Shogo works, Sin doesnt. Anyone else order it, and is there a code for it? Hyperion doesnt do tech support and what ever their name is is ignoring me. I am highly doubtful that they are incapable of undersatnding my plight. I am REALLy close to busting out some international LD (Me USA, them Deutschland) and getting anal.

Shogo kicked ass in Win, and even more in Linux. I just wanna play SIn ....

In the case that there is a code -- where would I find it. No manual, no box. Just a shrink wrapped DVD case. Shogo had a box with it stamped on it and a manual. I MAY (highly doubt it) have missed it. I have checked all over the CD, the case, and even in the mail's envelope for something -- nada.

Thanks much all!

Mentor

Re:Sin for Linux, from Hyperion

Theres not a file on the CD is there? I know its a stupid question, but sometimes they do that.

Good Guru

I checked again. Nope. I spent a long time trying to find a code -- anywhere. But yeah, that is a good idea :-\

email tuxgames and see what they have to say.

Good Guru

Actually, I just got an email back from Titan. The guy wants my order number, and is willing to give me a new code. Guess people were on vacation and help was thin. Ill let you know how the game is.

Thanks!

Good Guru

Well last week I got my code from Titan. About fucking time. I eventually got the game WORKING. Software only. OpenGL is all messed up. What my fix was is simple. It wanted an old ass SDL library. I symlinked a newer one to the old filename. Anyone know if that is bright, idiotic, fucking retarded ... I mean mentally challenged ... whatever it may be let me know. I aint a guru when it comes to ld and its operations.

Anyhow, for future references I am officially a fan of Hyperion, and a most avid postal mofo anti-Titan bastard. Too bad it seems that Hyperion uses Titan for ALL of their games. They got some nifty titles coming out in the near future...

I bought Shogo and Sin, and both are about identical to the windows counterparts. I played the Sin demo only, and had a full copy of Shogo.

Once I get some time, I will have a gaming guide setup for Rh9 and will detail all commercial games I own and any special techniques on getting them to run well.