Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Valentines Letter - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Valentines Letter

Re:Valentines Letter

Well at least she was nice enough to call and inform you....a lot of girls would just ignore

because of the letter?

Not so much that...although it probably made it easier for her. I mean that I've made passes at A LOT of girls, and I know that every other guy walking the streets does the same thing. I've talked to girls who say that shrugging it off becomes second-nature to them. This one was kind enough to call to say no, which shows that there's at least respect there.
    Just trying to look on the bright side of things,

[quote author=gmoreno link=board=14;threadid=6357;start=0#60387 date=1045632902]
    Well I did here from her. She told me she was flattered by the note and the flowers. Basically she said she is really busy with finishing up school and that dosen't have much free. Well there went $50. :'(
    [/quote]

Maybe this is why I dont date that much anymore (could be I am married). But while we were not there to see facial expressions and read body language, it seems that all in all there is hope, just bad timing. I would offer not to hound her but make sure you keep tabs on how her life is going. I am sure with little effort you can figure out when her classes end for the year. Uhh sounds to me that would be the next opportunity to give it another shot. If you get the same response then definiately you will know.

Ras

Good Guru

9pm on Fridays and on Saturdays are usually designated "Class Free" timeframes.

my x girlfriend who is now married offered to set me up with one of her girl friends. I have hessitated but now I might give it a try. I suppose to know her but I dont remember her.

is it a general known fact that there is TONS of single people or is it just that ALL or atleast most are single.

Where are these single people you speak of? Perhaps it's just that you're young (assumption), because at 21, it seems like all the girls are taken.

[quote author=Almighty Snailgod Kenshi link=board=14;threadid=6357;start=30#60488 date=1045776842]
    Where are these single people you speak of? Perhaps it's just that you're young (assumption), because at 21, it seems like all the girls are taken.
    [/quote]

Bah...21 is prime picking season! Just look in the right places and try absolutely everyone who grabs your interest.

All my guy friends are single. My x girlfriend and just about every other girl I know is married. BTW I am 28
    [quote author=Almighty Snailgod Kenshi link=board=14;threadid=6357;start=30#60488 date=1045776842]
    [/quote]