Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Valentines Letter - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Valentines Letter

Re:Valentines Letter

Now I am unsure what to do or if to do anything at all.. Well lets hope I do the best thing..

I'd say go with asking her, or leaving a short note asking her out. Keep in mind that women can smell fear, so you NEED to act as if you are sure and confiddent of yourself.

[quote author=trickster link=board=14;threadid=6357;start=0#59992 date=1045157689]
    I'd say go with asking her, or leaving a short note asking her out. Keep in mind that women can smell fear, so you NEED to act as if you are sure and confiddent of yourself.
    [/quote]

Smell fear.... damn, I think you making the poor things out to be worse then they really are..

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=6357;start=0#59986 date=1045147935]
    now that's an idea I can agree with Rastar...
    [/quote]

Breaking into my Valley Look Oh my god! No Way!!! Fer sure dude.

Ras

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=6357;start=0#59996 date=1045160190]
    [quote author=trickster link=board=14;threadid=6357;start=0#59992 date=1045157689]
    [/quote]

Smell fear.... damn, I think you making the poor things out to be worse then they really are..
    [/quote]
    I'm not. I'm just trying to make him go for it.
    And it is true. They can. :P

Papa said never shit where you eat.

Good Guru

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=6357;start=0#59996 date=1045160190]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

The little I know of these beasts is just like all wildlife they can smell fear a mile away and will attack that. Go into this situation confident that YOU will be victorious (in whatever the end ... goal ... :-X ... is). Confidence breeds victory.

Just dont get drunk on the date.... that is hard to undo. Confidence is much safer when sober --- trust me --- I know this one ....

[quote author=socomm link=board=14;threadid=6357;start=0#60004 date=1045166473]
    Papa said never shit where you eat.
    [/quote]

Heeeeheeee....too true

Yeah Ras' idea is pretty good. The balloon thing is a nice touch. However, I'd sign the note. There are A LOT of women I know who would be seriously freaked out by something like an anonymous note. It could go either way. She could melt and spend all day wondering who this secret admirer is, or she could get all creeped out and spend all day looking over her shoulder and carry pepper spray to her car.

Your call...you know this girl better than we do.

But when you get right down to it, everyone's right. Women love confidence, and talking and asking is a hell of a lot more confident than a note (albeit not quite as sweet). But were I you I'd go with the simple let's get coffee note. The one you sent is a little too formal for the tastes of most women. I almost expect you to start listing reasons why a relationship would be mutually beneficial to the participants. Casual, sweet, confident, and fun. Gets them every time

Mentor

Looking back to my dating days, the biggest mistake I was always making is that I was trying to be a different person than who I really was. I was "acting" a certain way. I was trying to be a person I thought that girl would really like. Never worked.

When I finally acted very naturally, just the way I would act with my family and friends everything worked. That date in now my wife ...