Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

You know why I still come here?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You know why I still come here?

You know why I still come here?

Being what I consider still a linux newbie, I come for answers and sometimes even entertainment. Oh sure I help when I can. There is a special group of folks here that will keep me coming back. It is my turn to say thanks to those who have been the most enlightning during the journey away from M$.

Of course I will forget someone, it is not because I did not find you worthy, its just that I am getting close to 40 now and well......

PBHarris
    Clovermn
    Kernel Killer (et al..)
    LoveChild
    Stryder
    Kenshi
    Gorn
    Schotty
    SD Willie

Okay well that is all I can remember :-[
    For those that feel left out, I thank you as well. Now is the time to pass along those thanks (mostly for the newbies)

Have a great week..

Ras

Re:You know why I still come here?

I swear no one ever remembers me :P

[quote author=Ashcrow link=board=17;threadid=6332;start=0#59747 date=1044889871]
    [/quote]

I do, but that doesn't mean you're the reason I come here.

-edit-

and it's Lovechild, not LoveChild, just to nitpick - why do people insist on mangling my nick ?

At least he didn't write it in 1337-speak

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=17;threadid=6332;start=0#59749 date=1044891025]
    [quote author=Ashcrow link=board=17;threadid=6332;start=0#59747 date=1044889871]
    [/quote]

I do, but that doesn't mean you're the reason I come here.

-edit-

and it's Lovechild, not LoveChild, just to nitpick - why do people insist on mangling my nick ?
    [/quote]

I don't know but I know that I have done it almost everytime. Forgive me??? ;D

Ashcrow, I remembered you just after I hit the submit key and then I thought oh heck it will look like I just threw a name in if I edited it.
    Ras

Consider yourself forgiven my son... oh and as a peaceoffering, I would like some hot young female geeks

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=17;threadid=6332;start=0#59763 date=1044903348]
    Consider yourself forgiven my son... oh and as a peaceoffering, I would like some hot young female geeks
    [/quote]

Lc, you have proven time and time again that your bios is not compatible with females regardless of geek level. Sorry I can't help. Perhaps www.bioscentral.com has a solution?

Good Guru

[quote author=GonzoJohn link=board=17;threadid=6332;start=0#59753 date=1044895472]
    At least he didn't write it in 1337-speak

[/quote]

He knows I would kill him if he did

well thanks for thanking me, im still a newbie in many regards as well, and i get help here and try to give help here as often as possible.

its a great community

thanks Ras!

and oh yea - Ashcrow - were it not for you i may have a bugs bunny avator by now.