Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

How did you arrive here at LJR ? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How did you arrive here at LJR ?

Re:How did you arrive here at LJR ?

LNO after Sensei left...

[quote author=NGene link=board=17;threadid=6290;start=0#59504 date=1044611139]
    I came here from LNO when FoBoT posted a link to LinuxNewbieBoard.org ... BTW Lovey, I was here before you! :P
    [/quote]

Who do you think the member I stalk^h^h^h^h^hfollowed here was?

I came here from LNO. I use to post there as Wonock (after Wonock 'dTrasol) for a loong time, then tech problems struck and a bunch of people lost their handles (including me) so I registered again under Ashcrow. About a year later LJR started and I joined up during the boards era :P.

Advisor

hmmm.. Does this qualify for anything:
    Date Registered: June 23, 2001, 07:22:59 AM
    .... Guess not, so I'll just blend in with the crowd..

BTW, I came after seeing a post on alt.os.linux

Mentor

I came after the fall of sensei....

pbharris--again from TechIMO

8)

I came from LNO when LJR was linuxnewbieboard.org. I didn't really spend much time on the new board but rejoined later when it became LJR.

Btw, anyone seen the new LNO? I think its still not that great, (sure, it has the volume of people) and its called JustLinux or something now.

[quote author=segfault link=board=17;threadid=6290;start=0#59555 date=1044657661]
    I came from LNO when LJR was linuxnewbieboard.org. I didn't really spend much time on the new board but rejoined later when it became LJR.

Btw, anyone seen the new LNO? I think its still not that great, (sure, it has the volume of people) and its called JustLinux or something now.
    [/quote]

Yeah I looked at it but they still use that noying InternetBBS thing :.

I think I came over on the mayflower with the rest of the cool kids.

Kind Mastermind

I have no idea how I ended up here. It might have been LNO, it might have been maximumlinux.com. I just can't remember. Hmmm...