Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

web hosting - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: web hosting

Re:web hosting

http://www.rootednetworks.com

$8/mo but if you say you were sent by BurntAsh, you might even get a deal, hes a really cool guy and always who i go to for linux help.

[quote author=knight link=board=14;threadid=6287;start=0#59512 date=1044627900]
    [quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=6287;start=0#59496 date=1044599978]
    clicking the link that said "english" was to hard for you?
    [/quote]

clicking it just give a message that says: "We don't have the English site ready yet!"
    I even tried google and altavista translators ...
    anyway, as I said earlier they seem to have a nice package
    [/quote]

Maybe I should have checked that the site was actually up, I tried, but it kept redirecting me to the danish page... which is rather annoying because I pref. English to Danish when it comes to websites.

[quote author=knight link=board=14;threadid=6287;start=0#59346 date=1044459020]
    phpwebhosting.com seems nice, anyone have experience with them?
    any other alternatives in the same range of services/price/quality?
    thanks
    [/quote]

I use phpwebhosting for about 5 clients and my bands site and I am very happy with the service they provide. If you need things installed on the server (like perl modules) just ask and they will deliver!

[quote author=BurntAsh link=board=14;threadid=6287;start=0#59516 date=1044632129]
    http://www.rootednetworks.com
    [/quote]

I checked the site and i was looking for a 'door' to enter and after sometime I discoverd that the left navigation box appeares when you move the mouse to the left, how clever

any way for $8 they give a 20 mb only?! phpwebhosting gives 125 for $9.18
    they give 1 pop3 mailbox while phpwebhosting gives unlimited pop3 mail boxes...

my vote is with phpwebhosting

I found these two hosts I need to check out:
    http://www.vervehosting.com/
    http://pair.com/

Did you ever check out powweb.com?

500 MB Storage, 250 POP3 Email Accounts, 30 GB Transfer, FrontPage 2002 Ext., WebStats, SSL, MySQL($10 setup fee), PHP4, Web-Based E-mail. All that for only $7.77per month

phphosting does also look very good though! Just didn't know if you even caught my earlier post.

Good Guru

[quote author=Izan Seth link=board=14;threadid=6287;start=0#59544 date=1044649767]
    500 MB Storage, 250 POP3 Email Accounts, 30 GB Transfer, FrontPage 2002 Ext., WebStats, SSL, MySQL($10 setup fee), PHP4, Web-Based E-mail. All that for only $7.77per month
    [/quote]
    PHPWeb has unlimited space but just to make sure you are NOT hosting warzs, they initially give you 125 MB. If you need extra space, all you have to do is ask and they will provide more space for no extra charge.

Also, every thing you mentioned was included with PHPWeb plus MySQL is included ( no set up fee plus unlimited database ) and unmetered transfer ( which is really nice ).

For a few bucks extra, I would say it's well worth it.