Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Free stuff on my birthdate...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free stuff on my birthdate...

Hybrid View

Free stuff on my birthdate...

Tommorrow 2/4/03 I will turn 28. I am wondering what free stuff I can get like at restraunts and other places...

Re:Free stuff on my birthdate...

an asswhooping, that's what you can get for free....

Well you can't beat a birthday present of free software

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=6271;start=0#59231 date=1044338744]
    an asswhooping, that's what you can get for free....
    [/quote]
    ;D ;D ;D

LC that was spoken like a true redneck are you practicing to move to the deep southern USA? ;D

I already got a free hug from all of my family. Now I want some free beer for tonight

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

Happy Birthday!

You should be able to find tons of people to buy you drinks. Nobody can pass up giving somebody a drink on their birthday.

Happy Birthday!

Good Guru

[quote author=gmoreno link=board=14;threadid=6271;start=0#59254 date=1044372313]
    I already got a free hug from all of my family. Now I want some free beer for tonight
    [/quote]

Well, Ill buy whenever we meet up in non-cyberspace. And happy birthday !!

Thanks again for the gin and tonic tip, suckers are good!