Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Space Shuttle has crashed

Kind Mastermind

Re:Space Shuttle has crashed

[quote author=Schotty link=board=14;threadid=6246;start=0#59103 date=1044138601]

I was on fire twice, and the first was no prob, the second didnt feel good. And I only had some minor burns. I dont wanna feel 2000F temperatures.[/quote]

I agree about not wanting to feel 2000 plus degree heat. On the plus side (if there really is one), 2000+ degree heat would probably kill you immediately (all of the oxygen would likely be forced out of your body to feed the flames, plus, you body would likely melt).

As for being on fire twice, I was shocked to hear that. Then, after several seconds, I realized that I wasn't all that shocked. How do you get burned twice?

***Just read a news report...the Israeli astronaut who died was one of the pilots who flew F16's into Iraq and blew their nuclear ambitions back into the '70s in 1981. He was also the son of a Holocaust survivor. Very interesting person. Too bad we lost him and his comrades. Shalom.

Good Guru

Re:Space Shuttle has crashed

[quote author=stryder144 link=board=14;threadid=6246;start=0#59104 date=1044138958]

As for being on fire twice, I was shocked to hear that. Then, after several seconds, I realized that I wasn't all that shocked. How do you get burned twice?

[/quote]

Well.... that was a stunt I pulled. The second time I got(barely) burnt a bit on my head, hand, ear, and leg. As of today, the only scar that us apparent is the one on my calf.

The injury can be attested to poor firemans' tools. That said, I am going to do it several more times, as I can get a day/night where eveyone is available to assist, and I have the money to fund the equipment. And for those that wanna be stuntmen -- be prepared to spend money if you wanna live The goo aint too bad (in comparison) and the suits are really badly priced. ~$2000 for a good start. Needless to say, I just got the goop ;D