Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Outlook Express Disk Quota

Thread: Outlook Express Disk Quota

Hybrid View

Outlook Express Disk Quota

How can i find out what's the default value of outlook express' disk quota. I have one user who have a 500MB inbox and everytime i tried to view it, it returns 'low disk space' or 'low memory'. Is there a way to increase it's disk quota? so that i may retrieve his latest emails and just create a new account with an empty inbox.dbx. Thanx.

Good Guru

Re:Outlook Express Disk Quota

are you sure it isnt the hard disk running low?

Did you check the user's disk quota first?

[quote author=Schotty link=board=25;threadid=6227;start=0#58928 date=1043957629]
    [/quote]

Definitely sure! he still have 1.2GB of free space

[quote author=Schotty link=board=25;threadid=6227;start=0#58928 date=1043957629]
    [/quote]

Definitely sure! he still have 1.2GB of free space

[quote author=Kernel_Killer link=board=25;threadid=6227;start=0#58981 date=1044020680]
    Did you check the user's disk quota first?
    [/quote]

Do users using windows 98 have disk quotas? if yes, where can i see it? Thanx.

Unless outlook express allows you to create a quota on the inbox, there is no way native to FAT32 to create disk quotas. Disk quotas were not native to winduhs until NTFS5 (Win2k). I had a similar problem with a former boss of mine who refused to delete anything in outlook. He had like 3,500 email in this inbox alone (not including sent items or his trash. Everytime he opened outlook, his entire computer choked.