Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bullgooselooney! Happy Late Birthday!

Kind Mastermind

Bullgooselooney! Happy Late Birthday!

Hope all your birthday wishes came true!

Cheers

Re:Bullgooselooney! Happy Late Birthday!

[quote author=stryder144 link=board=21;threadid=6139;start=0#58317 date=1043064746]
    Hope all your birthday wishes came true!

Cheers
    [/quote]Yeah, they did. As you get older, your requirements are lower. I got up, everything worked; wishes fulfilled.

HHAHHAAAAAAA - err - you are joking, right? happy birthday bullgoose!

[quote author=pbharris link=board=21;threadid=6139;start=0#58324 date=1043078702]
    HHAHHAAAAAAA - err - you are joking, right? happy birthday bullgoose!
    [/quote]Well, not really joking- I'm sure you'll find out as you age; things that used to work with no problem have a tendancy to crap out on occasion; 's just part of living.
    BTW: Talk about strange; I was listening to our local PBS station yesterday; they made mention of the fact that Janis Joplin would have been 60 years old yesterday. I've known we had the same birthday for years, I used to have a DJ at a local FM rock station play "Turtle Blues" every January 19th for both our birthdays. Well, right after I heard the segment on the radio, my oldest daughter came in and gave me my birthday present; a 3 CD set of Janis Joplin's music; I got to hear "Turtle Blues" again; very cool!

Kind Mastermind

I really don't think it is necessarily an age thing. I've had mild arthritis for a loooong time (thanks to a running injury). And, since I was particularly rough on my body during my late teens and early twenties (falling out of buildings, running up and down cement stairs in combat boots, running, jumping and otherwise throwing my body around in all kinds of weather and land conditions, not to mention the heavy drinking), I sometimes wake up and find that some of my body parts don't work as advertised. Not fun to have your wife make fun of you because your neck is too sore to turn or you start limping for several days.

My all-time favorite occurred yesterday. I was sneaking up on my son in the back yard. After chasing him for around twenty yards, I caught him, let him go, then went into the house. My heart started to fibrilate. If you've never experienced heart fibrilation, you haven't begun to live! So, tomorrow I make an appointment with the doctors office. Fun.

Cheers

I share a birthday with Cher. Joy...

[quote author=Grand Aardvark Kenshi link=board=21;threadid=6139;start=0#58333 date=1043084642]
    [/quote]

And you somehow misguidedly think that's cool?

[quote author=Grand Aardvark Kenshi link=board=21;threadid=6139;start=0#58333 date=1043084642]
    [/quote]Beside Janis, I share my birthday with two other famous people; Robert E. Lee, one of the most admirable American military men in history and a true gentleman, and Dolly Parton- what can I say?

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

I share my birthday with Prince Charles and my sister, who is exactly one year younger than me.

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=21;threadid=6139;start=0#58343 date=1043091536]
    And you somehow misguidedly think that's cool?
    [/quote]

I did imply sarcasm with my three periods ya know.