Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Linuxtracker.org

Thread: Linuxtracker.org

Linuxtracker.org

Ok, my goal with linuxtracker is to make it a Linux only version of OsNews (with some reviews and other editorials and stuff).

Anyone know what OsNews is running on?

I've looked at slash (the backend for slashdot) and I'm familiar with the nukes, with mambo, xoops and some of the others.....

I just want a light weight news type script.

OK, so what happens to those of us who already were on LT before? Will our accounts still work? Start from scratch??? Sure, what's a couple dozen new passwords a month between friends, but just curious.

Starting over.

Since no one was doing anything there anyways.

On the new site, providing I can make it work as I want to, no passwords will be needed, unless you're an admin.

Quote Originally Posted by mcangeli
    On the new site, providing I can make it work as I want to, no passwords will be needed, unless you're an admin.
    I like the sound of that.
    Steve

yea. Unfortunately, it sounds like I am going to have to code it myself....

Which is fine. I have the time.

A lightweight news script? Look for a blog script. They're simple and straightforward, allow for multiple logins, links and images....

or something like webGUI?