Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YES !!!

Hybrid View

YES !!!

The semester exams are now finally over, and I'm very pleased with my project grade... 6 months worth of blood sweat and C++, and I got the second highest grade available (I'm guess that would be an A in the American grading system)..

So I wish I could buy everyone a beer to celebrate, but alas we will have to do with a few smilies for now

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Kind Mastermind

Re:YES !!!

Awesome, dude!

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=6106;start=#57950 date=1042721880]
    The semester exams are now finally over, and I'm very pleased with my project grade... 6 months worth of blood sweat and C++, and I got the second highest grade available (I'm guess that would be an A in the American grading system)..

So I wish I could buy everyone a beer to celebrate, but alas we will have to do with a few smilies for now

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    [/quote]
    Good for you and now you can get a really good job and support all of the bums that need the help installing windoze in some goofy company LOL

hehe... no this was just the second semester out of 7... the job thing has to wait untill... the 5th semester (which is completely internship based - and that will be AWESOME).

But I had to retake this semester once already because of my Tourette' and the whole depression thing, so finishing it with this great grade really means a lot of me. Sadly my Digital Signal Processing grade was less than great, but I can live with that for now, just have to work harder and post less

I still need to find an IT related students job, but those aren't hanging on the trees sadly (I know I'm not the only one who needs one).

excellent ! ;D

Congrats LC

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

Way to go, LC!

Cool Beans, you did a great job.
    You should be proud.

Good Guru

Hard work -- unless you call sex hard work... He slept with the teacher to get a grade boost

Nothing like doing the boss (or teacher in this case) ;D

[quote author=Schotty link=board=14;threadid=6106;start=0#58003 date=1042767394]
    Hard work -- unless you call sex hard work... He slept with the teacher to get a grade boost

Nothing like doing the boss (or teacher in this case) ;D
    [/quote]

Both the teacher and the evaluator for the project were male, sorry to break it to you - unless I took Building engineering classes the chances of even seeing a girl is poor (however the next building is the BE's and that one is flowing with hot chicks - a bit wasted on me but the other guys seem to enjoy looking at them)