Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

X Font repository ?? Or whatever one would call it.

Thread: X Font repository ?? Or whatever one would call it.

Hybrid View

Good Guru

X Font repository ?? Or whatever one would call it.

Well as the thread name implies -- where are you folks getting these fancy fonts? I keep seeing all of these screenies of some REALLY nice setups, and the only thing I cant really seem to figure out, is where to locate some good fonts.

Oh, and please tell me it aint importing some MS bullshit ... that would really bite.

Re:X Font repository ?? Or whatever one would call it.

[quote author=Schotty link=board=6;threadid=6104;start=0#57941 date=1042704718]
    Oh, and please tell me it aint importing some MS bullshit ... that would really bite.
    [/quote]

Don't think there is any way around it.

[quote author=Schotty link=board=6;threadid=6104;start=0#57941 date=1042704718]
    Well as the thread name implies -- where are you folks getting these fancy fonts? I keep seeing all of these screenies of some REALLY nice setups, and the only thing I cant really seem to figure out, is where to locate some good fonts.

[/quote]
    You can try http://www.gimmefonts.com seems as if a lot of them come as gzip packages ;-)

Good Guru

Sweet thanks !

BTW, I do know that in windows, the more fonts, the WORSE off you are. The system gets slow and sluggish. Does X11 have that porblem too?

Thanks much guys. And Baldy, Ill try that link.

Good Guru

WOW!!!

That site has a TON of fonts!! WOWZERS!!!