Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Super Bowl - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Super Bowl

Re:Super Bowl

So the Titans still have a shot?.... w000t.. I'm telling y'all, with that name it's impossible to loose.

Mentor

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=6084;start=0#58344 date=1043092204]
    So the Titans still have a shot?.... w000t.. I'm telling y'all, with that name it's impossible to loose.
    [/quote]

Hatre to bring you the bad news, but the Titans lost last night and are out of the playoffs. It will be a Bucs-Raiders Super Bowl.

[quote author=cloverm link=board=14;threadid=6084;start=0#58345 date=1043092512]
    [quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=6084;start=0#58344 date=1043092204]
    [/quote]

Hatre to bring you the bad news, but the Titans lost last night and are out of the playoffs. It will be a Bucs-Raiders Super Bowl.
    [/quote]

No no no... I refuse to believe it.... the Titans will win, I still have my money on them... eeeeerrrrgghhh...

Oh well, if not the Titans, then the Raiders (me doesn't like the name Bucs as much)

Mentor

Which coach will lead his team to a Championship title?

#1 #2

Mentor

The Bucs win 48-21!

World Champions!

;D

YAAAY! I got a little worried near the end their!

that was the most boring superbowl ive ever seen, there was no fight in those boys[raiders]!! they got a mad spanking man it was just too boring to watch anymore because we all knew the outcome. the commercials were boring, they opened with celine dion and the dixie chicks following it up with a halftime show involving sting, no doubt, and shania twain. it was too much!!!!!

[me=BurntAsh]had a mental breakdown and cried[/me]

I'm glad the Bucs won. However, I wish it had been closer. Tampa Bay pulled off fairly quickly. Oakland looked like they might come back, but alas Tampa Bay spanked their asses and sent them to bed. I've seen more interesting games.