Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Super Bowl - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl

Advisor

Re:Super Bowl

None of the above!!! It's going to be me! I'm going to be a one man team and wipe out the competition! ;D

Seriously though, i have no clue, i don't follow football

Mentor

Today is the big day. I think it is even bigger than the Super Bowl. We'll see who's left standing at the end of the day ...

Mentor

All right Eagles fans post your excuses here ;D

!!! BUCS WIN !!! they are going to the superbowl!

Associate

Does anybody watch those interminable pregame shows with Terry Bradshaw acting like the village idiot?

Mentor

[quote author=mrob link=board=14;threadid=6084;start=#58277 date=1043023046]
    Does anybody watch those interminable pregame shows with Terry Bradshaw acting like the village idiot?
    [/quote]

He's a clown, beats Crusty hands down. But he is nowhere as annoying as Deion Sanders on the CBS show. I couldn't stand him when he was a player, now he is just worse as a commentator.

whoo hoo!! go bucs!

I like both teams that are going, Bucs and Raiders...I got a funny feeling the Raiders may pull this off!

Associate

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=6084;start=0#57873 date=1042640027]
    Will someone explain this to me... I know it has something to do with football (the american version - you all know I think that name is wrong, but let's not start a flamewar again)

So it's like the championship or something... and why Super BOWL (it's not like they are playing with bowling balls I hope - man that would be painful)..
    [/quote]

The name comes from the fact that some of the stadia are called "bowls", for instance, the Rose Bowl in Pasadena CA.

[quote author=mrob link=board=14;threadid=6084;start=0#58277 date=1043023046]
    [/quote]

All of them except James Brown are stupid IMHO.