Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Super Bowl
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Super Bowl

Mentor

Super Bowl

Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?

Re:Super Bowl

My vote's for the the Jets, but uh....

Who I'm rooting for is a different story.

Eagles all the way. A couple guys who I went to highschool with are on the team.

Watch for the nose tackle #90 Corey Simon he's a big boy who is very quick to the quarterback.

It would be nice to see a Raiders/Eagles rematch.

I am not a football fan but I would have to say the Bucs.

Mentor

I'm pretty sure NFC is going to win it this year. I'm really rooting for the Bucs, but the Eagles will be hard to beat, nothing like 49ers. It should be a great game, nevertheless.

Mentor

Raiders !!!!

I'll be in Las Vegas again this year to watch the superbowl.

Will someone explain this to me... I know it has something to do with football (the american version - you all know I think that name is wrong, but let's not start a flamewar again)

So it's like the championship or something... and why Super BOWL (it's not like they are playing with bowling balls I hope - man that would be painful)..

oh and based on name, The Titans has to win....

i voted bucs for you cloverm!

i hope cartoon network has a big game this year...

Mentor

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=6084;start=#57873 date=1042640027]
    Will someone explain this to me... I know it has something to do with football (the american version - you all know I think that name is wrong, but let's not start a flamewar again)

So it's like the championship or something... and why Super BOWL (it's not like they are playing with bowling balls I hope - man that would be painful)..

oh and based on name, The Titans has to win....
    [/quote]

bowl

1: round and open at the top for holding liquids 2: a concave shape with an open top [syn: basin, trough] 3: round and open at the top for serving foods 4: the quantity contained in a bowl [syn: bowlful] 5: a large structure for open-air sports or entertainments [syn: stadium, arena] 6: a wooden ball (with flattened sides) used in the game of bowls 7: a small round container that is open at the top for holding tobacco [syn: pipe bowl] v 1: roll (a ball), as in bowling 2: go bowling
    As for the Titans, I think they have the least chance, but you never know ...