Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Favorite Alcoholic Drink - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Alcoholic Drink

Re:Favorite Alcoholic Drink

if im just talking with a girl i prefer beer
    I agree there, but you gotta order her an everclear and kool-aid, or a mind eraser. ;D

coke and rum's here.. Though, usually if I'm drinking I'm too lazy to mix my drinks and I'll end up drinking whatever I have straight.. Preferably rum, then if I'm out (or if I run out) then vodka.

[quote author=Schotty link=board=14;threadid=6059;start=0#57681 date=1042414143]
    nothing beats an Irish Car Bomb.
    [/quote]
    How do you make one?

BTW I do hate bud and bud light. A couple sips is ok but I cant handle bud or keystone

Good Guru

Irish Car Bomb -- Shot of Jaimeson Whiskey. Fill glass to just below shot glass height with Guiness. Splash some Baileys in it to raise it above shit glass height. Drop in the shot glass of Jaimeson and have fun !!

As for Bud -- Bud is allright. But is easily beat by almost all other non cheapo beers. Bud (oddly enoigh) ranks higher than Miller in my book. MGD, Lite, and such are really watered down. Hence why I love Guiness, TsinTao, HackerPschorr, Spaten, Sapporo, etc. They are REALLY damn good beers!

Micros are really nice too. And sometimes better. Like Rock Bottom is a local brewhouse in downtown Milwaukee -- damn fucking nice brews! They had some Belgian ale -- 11%!! And VERY nice smooth, rich flavor!.

[quote author=Schotty link=board=14;threadid=6059;start=0#58005 date=1042768435]
    Irish Car Bomb -- Shot of Jaimeson Whiskey. Fill glass to just below shot glass height with Guiness. Splash some Baileys in it to raise it above shit glass height. Drop in the shot glass of Jaimeson and have fun !!

[/quote]

I know of a slight variation in which you have a pint of guinness, and a shot that's half Irish Whiskey half Baileys. Drop the shot in, chug the pint.
    My friend and I once had a contest to see how many of those we could do in a row. I actually managed to make it almost to 4 when my stomach just got full. I then got instantly TANKED. Dude I felt AWFUL for 15 minutes or so, and then it was all good. Managed to do 2 more of those that night too

Good Guru

The only place that seems to make it right around my parts, is an Irishman owned bar. He is bruatal to the barkeeps as in how to make drinks, but it really makes us drunks happy. I have never had such good food/drinks. Native people making the food is always better.

If I'm drinking mixed drinks (which I'd rather do) I'm a classic gin and tonic type of guy. Once in a while, though, when I'm in the mood for a beer, I prefer Newcastle or Yuengling (a local product). Or Sierra Nevada Pale Ale...that's good stuff

Good Guru

never had a gin and tonic. whats it taste like?

[quote author=deepfreeze link=board=14;threadid=6059;start=0#58079 date=1042849830]
    If I'm drinking mixed drinks (which I'd rather do) I'm a classic gin and tonic type of guy. Once in a while, though, when I'm in the mood for a beer, I prefer Newcastle or Yuengling (a local product). Or Sierra Nevada Pale Ale...that's good stuff
    [/quote]
    Where you from.. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is made not too far from here

I tried a gin and tonic once. Discovered I didn't really fancy gin, or tonic water, and the combination wasn't any better.