Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Favorite Alcoholic Drink - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Alcoholic Drink

Re:Favorite Alcoholic Drink

I am getting more partial to Citrona (sp?). That stuff is great!

Good Guru

[quote author=vvx link=board=14;threadid=6059;start=0#58156 date=1042924269]
    I tried a gin and tonic once. Discovered I didn't really fancy gin, or tonic water, and the combination wasn't any better.
    [/quote]

Ahh.. I seem to fell that I will agree. Nonetheless I will try it one of these days.... just not sure if I want it sooner or later .... decisions decisions decisions

Mentor

I quite enjoy rum. Usually I'll drink Coruba, but atm I'm drinking just a cheap whiskey and cola produced in NZ. It comes in 440ml cans at 8%, and its only $20 a dozen.
    CP

Some friends and I had a BBQ a few years back and we picked up a gallong jug of Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum. It was hot (July in Texas, who would'a guessed) So to cool the Rum we put it in the freezer while the fajitas cooked. We almost forgot about it and almost paniced when we took it out. We thought it might freeze and pop the jug (plastic, whew). Anyway. It was just cold enough to have ice crystals just starting to form. OH GOD did that go down smooth. I got sooooo pastered on that.

But poison of preference is Kamikazi's. At least I can mix those myself.

Sam Adams

mmmmmm beer

<jamaican accent>
    Red Stripe is Beer! Hooray Beer!
    </jamaican accent>

Good Guru

[quote author=cage47 link=board=14;threadid=6059;start=0#58742 date=1043714050]
    [/quote]

How exactly is one of those made ?? ...

[quote author=Schotty link=board=14;threadid=6059;start=0#58799 date=1043790292]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

IIRC, it's vodka + triple sec + lime. They're not bad and if you like them, you'll like gin and tonics.

[quote author=deepfreeze link=board=14;threadid=6059;start=0#59122 date=1044160910]
    [quote author=Schotty link=board=14;threadid=6059;start=0#58799 date=1043790292]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

IIRC, it's vodka + triple sec + lime. They're not bad and if you like them, you'll like gin and tonics.
    [/quote]

Gin and tonic is a somewhat sour drink. Kind of a citrus flavour, but it's an alcoholized citrus (ie. don't expect a Sex on the Beach or something like that). I quite like them on a hot summer's night on the patio.

Beer: Stella Artois, Alexander Keith's, Lowenbrau, Castle, Tiger

Wine: I like it, but my tastes just aren't there yet. I've been trying to expand my wine tastes of yet, but I'm not to the point yet where I can distinguish with any accuracy.

Mixed Drinks: Ugh....

Good Guru

Allright, the next time I hit the bar, I am getting a kamikaze and a gin and tonic. They sound like they'd be good.