Thread: Any value to this

Any value to this

Someone unloaded their old stuff and I got a few jems. Among other things I picked up an adaptec aha-1524 scsi interface for an isa slot. I know it's older but being scsi is this valuable at all? Most everything else I'm hanging on to but I don't use scsi and wondered if there's any trading value for this card?

Good Guru

Re:Any value to this

Not unless you can find someone who still use ISA based systems.

I have 3 brandnew ( in the shrinkwrapped boxes ) Adpetec SCSI card for EISA and no one wants it. If you see anyone wants it, I will give away for free if they cover shipping costs.

I saw a couple going for $5 on Ebay. I know it's old, but being scsi I wondered if it had any real value. I got a bunch of older stuff in this pile. If I can get the power supply I orderd for the HP 550 deskjet the trip was worth it.

Oh the adaptec card is an aha-1542cf/1540cf 50pin with a floppy connection. Both appear to be working fine.

Gonna include this with a Plextor Ultra32 scsi cdrom. I plugged these together into a backup machine and they both recognized fine. (Card with bios enabled recognized the cdrom fine). I just saw another plextor go on Ebay for $35 so make me an offer. Otherwise it's going on e-bay tomorrow.

I got the same card for $5 on an online store....