Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

penguinfest '05

Thread: penguinfest '05

penguinfest '05

Ok, so sometime last year, I attempted, along with several members of the ALE (Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts) to put together a Linux Event in the Great Southern City of Atlanta.

Needless to say, after a meeting, things petered out and nothing was done.

Well, I think its time to try again!!

If anyone is interested in helping put together a Linux Expo type event in the Southeast, please let me know.

Thanks,

Mark

Mentor
    Will work for sleeping space. Atlanta is close, What do you need?

Advisor
    Yea, i'd be _very_ interested. I'm in Orlando. Email me with what you need, I can dedicate quite a bit of time to setup.

Cool deal. Right now I'm trying to get interest up. I've got a couple of people from the ALE that have volunteered as well.... :mrgreen:

Penguin Fest

Mark, You know I am up for it. I will run the InstallFest. Let me know what else you want me to do.

Harold

We used to have a few tech expos in Atlanta, and they all moved venue over time.

Well I'm in Alpharetta, I would be most happy to help, just give me the day.

Coo, coo coo.

This going to bee on a weekend, Mark?

That is the idea..... Originally we were looking at having it on campus at Ga Tech.