Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

what RPG character class would you be? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what RPG character class would you be?

Re:what RPG character class would you be?

Frak! I knew I was forgetting another class. My bad. By my super cool powers of something or other, I name you a gnomish tinkerer/bard. ;D

Now that there isnt any summoner on the poll i have to choose wizard/mage class i love black magic
    Gaenya casts Metheor

Well hosting a MUD I choose Implementor ;D However I have been beta testing Everquest Online (PS2) and I played Wizard, Cleric, Barbarian and Paladin. I prefer the healing arts myself. So Cleric and Paladin

Ras

I deleted my ranger to play a paladin. Once they get up in levels they kick much arse. (Havent been here in so long forgot how to type)
    10Ded

[quote author=10Dedfish link=board=17;threadid=6012;start=0#57710 date=1042456953]
    I deleted my ranger to play a paladin. Once they get up in levels they kick much arse. (Havent been here in so long forgot how to type)
    10Ded
    [/quote]
    BS!! I know you to well. The only thing close to a paladin that you could play would have to be anti-paladin or a dark knight or something.

Deleting characters (??)... what kinda of RPG gamers are you... having a character die off should be a major event... Hell last time someone died in my party (due to an meeting with my sword... see I'm a traitor but don't tell the others) we spend an entire evening having services for the poor fella..

Well I guess that will teach him to keep his dirty paws of my Annabella.........
    Anyways now to sell out my friends to the vampires in the return for eternal life.. Haskill, the god of double standards and treason would be proud of my actions.... afterall he possesed me..

Damn it's been nearly a year since I played last... I need to find my buddies again..

I was kinda hoping i could be a death knight or something. Maybe i can dual class to a thief or rogue. That would be kool. Besides, it was an inadvertent delete. I didnt know you could only have a single one player game. :-\

10Ded

I chose fighter. I have traditionally played rangers, but after just completing the Baldur's Gate series of games I'm going to change to a fighter. (I'm getting ready to start the Icewind Dale series.) My dream would be to be a fighter and dual to a ranger, in order to get the weapon specialization. I think I'm going to start being a fighter and just play it like a ranger.

Oh yeah, and I'm typically neutral good.

Good Guru

Hehe, the other day I wasted my firend's Wizard in NWN with my druid. Almost 3 kills to his one. I need to start a barbarian so I can have that whip his ass.

The funny thing was he shapechanged into a Red Elder Dragon (or whatever age it was) and it couldnt damage me. The Balor he gated wasn't nice though ... that hurt. Bad. Pretty much what made me not kill him 4 or 5 times to my one fall.

Anyone else deathmatch in NWN?