Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I'm kinda happy

Thread: I'm kinda happy

I'm kinda happy

I really like my job. The pay is not great, but I like the job, and since many people are having trouble finding jobs, and since I did not studied computers, I think it is still a good deal.
    My boss arranged so that I could take vacations, even though I didn't had enough time accumulated. (I leave tomorrow for PR )
    They just ordered new furniture for my office, which I picked.
    And I got a brand new laptop from work(http://www.dell.com/us/en/slg/produc...latit_c840.htm) which is faster than my desktop. Getting ready to load some flavor of linux alongside the W2K.
    And some of my friends might be moving to my city.

So its all good.

Re:I'm kinda happy

Where are you headed in PR? I'll be there in Feb. for a few weeks.

Really? Have you been there before?

I'll spend a few days on San Juan with my brother, then go to San German, on the soutwestern side, to visit my mom and my friends.

Ive been to PR about 5 times but never made it off of the naval base. maybe one day.........
    It was very nice from what I saw.

10Ded

[quote author=trickster link=board=14;threadid=5933;start=0#56590 date=1040745221]
    Really? Have you been there before?

I'll spend a few days on San Juan with my brother, then go to San German, on the soutwestern side, to visit my mom and my friends.
    [/quote]

I have a number of friends and family friends who live in Rincon. I usually visit one or twice a year. I've never visited San German, but I usually go snorkling for lobsters in Cobo Rojo, which I think is near there.

Is pretty near. The best restaurants are there, in the Joyuda area.
    My sister lives in Rincon.
    The west area is supposed to be the most atractive one.