Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Resiser is the new bane of my existance - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Resiser is the new bane of my existance

Re:Resiser is the new bane of my existance

Okay, I know ext3 will fsck your partitions on boot after x number of times. Surely I can set ReiserFS up to do the same thing. I might look into it when I get my new system and recompile with LFS-4.0

Cheers

[quote author=segfault link=board=2;threadid=5930;start=0#56668 date=1040855081]
    when I get my new system and recompile with LFS-4.0

Cheers
    [/quote]

segfault,

Could I ask you to keep track of which distro you use and what install options you chose when you do your LFS-4.0, PLEASE ;D I tried it on my laptop but could not get it to compile right... And I will be getting an old PC of mine back, and would LOVE to do LFS on it!

Thanx

Sure, no problem.

It'll be a few weeks before I use LFS-4.0 but when I was compiling 3.3, I had problems compiling it under Slackware 8.0. Changing to Mandrake 8.2 fixed this. For my LFS-4.0 compilation, I plan on using Mandrake 9.0 so I'll let you know how it goes.