Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
What could it be? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What could it be?

Good Guru

Re:What could it be?

[quote author=CP link=board=25;threadid=5918;start=0#56489 date=1040628066]
    You see, I thought I'd try this novel new approach because I don't want to lose all the data on my HD, and I have not way to back it up, and I have reinstalled over top and it caused the same problems.
    [/quote]
    What I did when I had my Win 98 was that I had two partitions. One for all data and one for OS ( purely ). So I didn't loose the data but having to re-install with all the programs was pain in the neck so I upgraded to Linux.

Re:What could it be?

[quote author=Compunuts link=board=25;threadid=5918;start=0#56925 date=1041216598]
    [quote author=CP link=board=25;threadid=5918;start=0#56489 date=1040628066]
    You see, I thought I'd try this novel new approach because I don't want to lose all the data on my HD, and I have not way to back it up, and I have reinstalled over top and it caused the same problems.
    [/quote]
    What I did when I had my Win 98 was that I had two partitions. One for all data and one for OS ( purely ). So I didn't loose the data but having to re-install with all the programs was pain in the neck so I upgraded to Linux.
    [/quote]

Great Concept CNuts, I wish every windows user would do that. I am sitting at work on a fat 40 gig with just 4 gigs for NT4.0 and the rest for file sharing.

Happy New Years,
    Ras