Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TTT: When you gonna see it?

Re:TTT: When you gonna see it?

Hush! It opens today. I'm taking my brother down to wait in the ticket line right now (8am) and he's gonna wait 'till they open (at 11am) to buy our tickets for the 9:30pm showing.

Mentor

I watched the first installment of the Lord of the Rings and I did not like it at all. It gave me the impression that I was watching a video game that somebody else was playing. I had a hard time trying to follow the story line. It might be interesting for little kids to watch these elves, wizzards and monsters, but I did not find it entertaining. I don't understand what this big hype is all about. I will definetly skip any of the new installments.

Good Guru

Just saw TTT. Kicked ass like expected. War, war, and more war. I will put it this way, I thought I caught some crap in the previews. I did, but not to the extent presented in the actual film. Needless to say, if you are a fan see it.

After my hours of waiting in the cold, I've got my 19 tickets and I can't wait to go back tonight to see this thing! 8)

[quote author=cloverm link=board=14;threadid=5875;start=0#56200 date=1040228978]
    I watched the first installment of the Lord of the Rings and I did not like it at all. It gave me the impression that I was watching a video game that somebody else was playing. I had a hard time trying to follow the story line. It might be interesting for little kids to watch these elves, wizzards and monsters, but I did not find it entertaining. I don't understand what this big hype is all about. I will definetly skip any of the new installments.

[/quote]
    Right on brother, I agree. If you want to see a real quality movie, you need to go see something like "Analyze That" or "The Hot Chick"...

Advisor

I saw it, and personally, I liked it a lot more than the first one. I only thought the first one was OK, but this one was quite good. It get's the PK thumbs up of approval.