Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TTT: When you gonna see it?

Re:TTT: When you gonna see it?

There will be no 14" monitor or cam, there will be a DVDrip and a TV screen with 5.1 surround =)

Good Guru

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=5875;start=0#56047 date=1040049880]
    btw. Anyone know if there are plans of a special extended DVD release for this one also ??
    [/quote]

Yeah, the next two will have a nice making of and the cut scenes disc

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=5875;start=0#56030 date=1040022176]
    23th of Dec.. 9.30pm

Got great seats to
    [/quote]

You have to pay for specific seats in the cinema in Denmark like some concerts? Even stranger, you buy tickets ahead of time?

I already did my reservation for friday 20 8:00 PM ;D

Mentor

For a big movie like this you have to book ahead here as well, and you can choose your seats at some of the theatres. I'm going to see it on saturday at 1:30pm.

Am I the only one who thought the first movie sucked? I could barely make it through the entire movie. I wouldn't if I hadn't payed for it.

I also thought Crouching tiger hidden dragon was a lousy movie. I rented it but couldn't watch more than an hour or so. I guess my taste in movies is not shared by those who decide the Oscars (whoever they are).

[quote author=ursidae link=board=14;threadid=5875;start=0#56081 date=1040071430]
    Am I the only one who thought the first movie sucked? I could barely make it through the entire movie. I wouldn't if I hadn't payed for it.
    [/quote]
    ahhhhhhhh, Blasphemy...... :P, i think that the movie was good i havent read the whle book but what i have i think that was well done in the movie

I'll buy tickets tonight, and go to the 12 or 3:30 one depending on ticket availability. W00t!

Advisor

i'll probably end up going this weekend sometime, or possible thursday...it opens on wed. here, but opening night will be packed.

Just got back from TTT, I won't say anything about TTT as I think it's still a bit early to drop spoilers. The impression I got of the people going to see this was -- they weren't LOTR fans at all, simply this was the best thing going on in town. I imagine in larger cities that will be a little different.

There was however quite a few people waiting to enter the theater. Basically, if you had bought tickets earlier you were given priority, so I got to talk by them all, and take a seat before they were given the opportunity. Even so, there was still some extra seats left in the theater, I think they were running TTT on 3 or 4 screens at midnight.

People kept applausing when they started playing previews .. like 5 times. Apparently there was dust on the film and the projector would automatically turn off when it detected it (but there wasn't dust on the movie itself, just the previews.) So, it would start up and a minute later shut down for a bit. Kinda annoying, they could have just skipped the previews. And what is up with our previews these days? There were more regular TV commercial type stuff than there were movie previews. A couple for some TV shows, one for a car, and one for AMEX.

I guess that's all there really is to say without saying anything about the movie?