Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

what happened to pop-up blocking on Mozilla?

Thread: what happened to pop-up blocking on Mozilla?

what happened to pop-up blocking on Mozilla?

Hi,

I had a version of mozilla that had the pop-up blocking feature, but then I upgraded and it was gone. I looked on their site but didn't find anything about it. Does anyone know what the deal is? Was it a figment of my imagination?

Thanx,

Re:what happened to pop-up blocking on Mozilla?

isn't it edit->preferences -> Advanced -> Scrpits and Pluggins , then click the "allow unrequested windows" and other options?

Re:what happened to pop-up blocking on Mozilla?

there was an actual option for a few versions that actually said "allow pop-ups"

but they took this back out for some reason. mighta had something to do with netscape complaing or something. i really don't know.

but yea the "allow unrequested windows" option has always been there and still is. it's basically the same thins as the allow pop-ups. in fact it's prolly the exact same thing.