Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Spam victims get even.

Thread: Spam victims get even.

Spam victims get even.

Link
    It's all the result of a well-organized campaign by the anti-spam community, and Ralsky doesn't find it funny.

"They've signed me up for every advertising campaign and mailing list there is," he told me. "These people are out of their minds. They're harassing me."

Re:Spam victims get even.

What can I say? Some people just don't get it :

I wish I was helping.

On one hand I LOVE this, because the idiot really deserves it after gloating about his million dollar house "that spam build".

on the other hand, that gives us the right to take the law into our own hands... doing this makes us no better than him.

Overall I think it was a good idea to expose to people that a few people profit on the cost of a lot of others. This guy is hiding behind laws and paragrafs, and the only thing we can do to show our recentment is to give him a taste of his own medicine.