Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Neverwinter Nights w/The Works
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neverwinter Nights w/The Works

Neverwinter Nights w/The Works

OK, here's the deal, I am considering setting up a Foo-Friggin-Tastic(tm) Neverwinter Nights server. My Girl and I have been playing alot so I have a dedicated server running pretty constantly on my server box (poor thing is only a celeron 466Mhz with 196MB RAM) and I have been considering making it public to any of the people who may be interested in some online RPG'ing

So, post your thoughts and I will decide sometime here in the near furure. After all, we all get tired of FPSs every now and again right?

Count me in! I love NWN, and would love to RPG with people we can have regular sessions with. :shock:

No one else enthusiastic about this? :cry:. I thought Id actually have someone to play with.

Is NWN available for Linux? I waited and waited for this game to come out, then haven't played any games in a couple of years. I'm glad to hear that it finally got to a release...

Been released for a long time now (although it was really really delayed most of us have gotten over it) It's an awesome game especially for those D&D fans out there (which I cant say that I really am, but I love the game)

Theoretically, how important, to the average player, is a factory purchased CD key?? As opposed to an after-market production key? Just curious. :wink:

I've never played NWN but I'm pretty sure that the Linux version is not available here :/

http://icculus.org/~ravage/nwn/

Linux version available everywhere. :mrgreen:
    \"I will do what I have to do to be reelected.\"
    --George H. W. Bush, January 3, 1992

\"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.\"
    --George W. Bush, September 29, 2000

Ho, ho.

How much does nwn go for?

You can get the gold version (NWN + the first expansion) for about $35 or less if you find it on the bargain rack somewhere