Thread: God Bless 2.4.20

God Bless 2.4.20

As some of you knew my scanner didn't freakin work. I thought it was something I did wrong or my proc being fscked since xsane would segfault. Now I got my scanner working.. Hopefully sometime I will post a pet on getting it working. I am finally able to scan a picture of my server. 8)

Thanks God for 2.4.20

Good Guru

Re:God Bless 2.4.20

sweet dude !

glad that you didnt have a hosed CPU

well I think its a bit messed up anyways. It works but It gave me a lot of problems when I did lfs. I but a bigger fan and have left the case off and It works a bit better(cooler).

Advisor

[quote author=gmoreno link=board=12;threadid=5781;start=0#55094 date=1039129098]
    well I think its a bit messed up anyways. It works but It gave me a lot of problems when I did lfs. I but a bigger fan and have left the case off and It works a bit better(cooler).
    [/quote]

Be warned, having your case of can actually make your cooling not work as well, due to the air just flowing straight out instead of going past all parts of the box and cooling all parts equally. It probably depends a lot on your computers design and fan layout though.

in my case my computer over heats and starts beeping when I compile stuff with the case on.. So for me it works best this way.. But on my server I leave the case on it.

That's a good sign your case sucks or has inadequate fans. Probably the former.. There's a lot of cases out there with poor designs as far as cooling goes, I rather like my antec 1030sx clone (chieftec), it keeps the insides nice 'n cool.