Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

what's your project? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what's your project?

Well I want to stick with PHP/MySQL, then learn, work with some other languages .

I'm in the late stages of development on a new distribution release. As far as coding goes, the big project has been the installer. I've written an installer using xml via a web browser. This lets me start up a small compressed filesystem for the installer cd, then, later on uses several smaller loops to allow previews of different apps and working environments. It's on the wheel being polished right now. The whole thing ends up working like a regular graphical installer, in which you select the apps you want to install, but adds the ability to preview and configure everything before you actually install.

sounds like it's going to rock! Can't wait to test it out....