Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

KDE 2.2.2 Question

Thread: KDE 2.2.2 Question

Kind Mastermind

KDE 2.2.2 Question

How in the world does one stop the kmenu from showing the last few programs that are used?
    I really hate to have all of that wasted space on top of the menu. Any ideas?

Re:KDE 2.2.2 Question

It's somewhere in KControl. I'd help ya out more, but I'm not in Linux right now. Not on my computer...

Kind Mastermind

[quote author=praetorian link=board=6;threadid=5644;start=0#54252 date=1037896805]
    It's somewhere in KControl. I'd help ya out more, but I'm not in Linux right now. Not on my computer...
    [/quote]

Thanks, I'll mess around in KControl and try to find it. I appreciate the tip!

in kde3 (and hopefully kde2.2.2)

this is done by right clicking on the taskbar and messing with the second or third tab (not in Linux right now)

Right click on the taskbar and click preferences, then click the menus tab.
    Set the max number of quick start entries to 0. However, for some strange reason, every now and then, an entry will apear...when it does just open the menu editor and delete it.

Advisor

[quote author=jmcook link=board=6;threadid=5644;start=0#54273 date=1037931133]
    Right click on the taskbar and click preferences, then click the menus tab.
    Set the max number of quick start entries to 0. However, for some strange reason, every now and then, an entry will apear...when it does just open the menu editor and delete it.
    [/quote]

The same control panel can be opened by opening Control Center > Look & Feel > Panel > Menus

(in KDE 3 at least)