Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

reading .html and not .php

Thread: reading .html and not .php

reading .html and not .php

My apahce server will only reconize .html when i go to the url i have setup on my home machine .php works only if i specifiy the file, why is that?

Thanks

Re:reading .html and not .php

On the "DirectoryIndex" line, add index.php. Make sure you uncomment the line that loads PHP.

which config file?

Advisor

httpd.conf it's location depends on your distro. Often it is in /etc/httpd.conf but it may not be on your system. Just do a search for it.

Oh, sorry. I thought I included that. Yeah, just search for httpd.conf. It might be in /etc/apache, but some distro's put things all over so that might not be the exact location on your box.