Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

IT HAS ARRIVED.... [BIG PICTURE] - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IT HAS ARRIVED.... [BIG PICTURE]

Re:IT HAS ARRIVED.... [BIG PICTURE]

Here we go:

Phoenix 0.4 with Xft support (gtk1):
    http://segfault.slackware.co.nz/snapshot1.png

Mozilla-1.3a with Xft support (gtk2):
    http://segfault.slackware.co.nz/snapshot2.png

How did you install it?

The forum navigation font ("Linux Junior" "Technical Forum" "X and window managers" etc..) looks pretty messed up there. It's all crammed a little too close togethor. So, what's the fix on that?

Y'all wouldn't know whether this can make OOo look good, do you? I was under the impression that nothing could.

[quote author=Tyr_7BE link=board=6;threadid=5591;start=0#54655 date=1038665912]
    Y'all wouldn't know whether this can make OOo look good, do you? I was under the impression that nothing could.
    [/quote]

there's a way..

you can make OOo open linked against your own libfreetype... search google for An XFT hack and the first hit will have an explanation on how.