Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Mplayer won't let me change the size

Thread: Mplayer won't let me change the size

Mplayer won't let me change the size

I can change the size of the window to double or fullscreen, but the actual video remains the same size. Is there any way to make the movie bigger?

Mike

Re:Mplayer won't let me change the size

What is the command you are using to play the video?

You might wanna try the -zoom option.

Cool

Thanks, zoom works and I also found out the f key makes it go to full screen, but is there any way to make it somewhere in between?

Mike

I can actually drag mine to whatever size I want, after using the -zoom option that is. There is the box in the upper right corner of the movie that max's but then you can also "grab" the corner and stretch as you want. I think this is dependent upon your -vo option though, some don't seem to work with it.

Cool

I installed Mplayer using Debian 3.0 ova the weekend and when I try to run it, it closes out and kick me back to the XDM login screen.

Anybody know why it's doing this?

Thnx.

What are you trying to "run" it with? Command or gui, and what wm are you using?

Cool

Mplayer seems to be pretty good about error messages -- run it from a console and look through the output for any errors. I couldn't stand precompiled mplayer so I compiled mine own.

Sorry for late response, I'm using WindowMaker .80 for WM and I tried commandline only.

I did run it from a terminal window but I will try running it from the console without logging into Wmaker and see what happens.

I also tried running Xine and it does the same thing!

Thnx for the suggestions.