Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wish me luck, please

Wish me luck, please

Hey everyone,

Wish me luck! I have an interview at UNCC (University of North Carolina at Charlotte) for an office assistant position. Not exactly IT, but hey it will be some money coming in!!! At least they are looking for someone that has some web background for some basic teacher pages and the sort.

Re:Wish me luck, please

good luck.

Good Luck Izan!

good luck man. Just tell me if you need anyone kneecapped afterwards. ;D

Kind Mastermind

Loads of luck, man!

good luck man!!

Thanx everyone. I have to get ready now but I will join the ranks again after I get back and let you know how I think it went.

Well as it turns out the interview went quite well. I got the call from my boss Friday at about 4:30 pm and he offered me the position! So I took it and I start working January 6th. So FINALLY I got a job!!! Next, get me an IT job!!!! ;D But for now I'm gonna be content about having this job!!!

Thanx everyone for wishing me luck!!!

PS
    If you are helping me by spreading my resume and/or were just helping try to get a job, please know that I still want an IT job so if there are still people that you know that might hire in the NC area in the next few months OR anywhere after June 30th (damn lease). Just wanted you guys to know what was up!!

[quote author=Izan Seth link=board=21;threadid=5878;start=0#56438 date=1040562188]
    Well as it turns out the interview went quite well. I got the call from my boss Friday at about 4:30 pm and he offered me the position! So I took it and I start working January 6th. So FINALLY I got a job!!! Next, get me an IT job!!!! ;D But for now I'm gonna be content about having this job!!!

PS
    If you are helping me by spreading my resume and/or were just helping try to get a job, please know that I still want an IT job so if there are still people that you know that might hire in the NC area in the next few months OR anywhere after June 30th (damn lease). Just wanted you guys to know what was up!!
    [/quote]

W00t, that was a VERY nice christmas present.... I'm happy for you..

[quote author=Izan Seth link=board=21;threadid=5878;start=0#56438 date=1040562188]

PS
    [/quote]Congrats, Dude!!! ;D